Use: Living Room
Textile Wallpaper Material: Non-Woven
Surface Treatment: Printed
Type: Textile Wallpapers
CALCULATE YOUR WALL SIZE FIRST BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER
Get a slightly larger wallpaper to cover your wall, then trim it.
How to determine the size of wallpaper you require?
For example, if your wall height is 3 meters (300cm), the width is 3 meters (300cm), add an extra 0.05m on both of height and width when you calculate. To convert cm to meters you divide by 100
i.e. Area: (3+0.05)m X (3+0.05)m=9.3025 Square meters . You need to purchase 10 square meters. Therefore, you add to your cart - quantity = 10 square meters
While placing your order, on the "seller notes" section, please add your wall measurements inorder for us to verify if you purchased the right wallpaper size for your walls.
How do I install the wall paper?
- Prepare the necessary tools: Glue, Brush, Roller, Scraper, Ruler, Knife, Towel or Sponge
- Clean the wall and make sure your wall clean and flat. And brush the glue on the wall first.
- Check the size of wallpaper and match the pattern.
- According to the width of each panel of wallpaper, mark the vertical lines on the wall.
- Brush the glue on the back of each panel of wallpaper and mark the order on the them.
- Paste it on the wall and use a knife to cut out excess part and use a towel to clean up the glue overflow.
- When pasting the second panel, be careful to match the pattern of wallpaper. And on the middle of overlapping part, use a ruler and knife to cut excess part and peel them off.
- Use a knife to cut out excess part around the socket.
- Use a scraper to make the wallpaper flat, then use a towel or sponge to wipe the glue overflow. ( Close the doors and windows to dry naturally)